San Marcos Texas
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
In the Texas town of San Marcos you'll find a small lake formed by water bubbling up from natural springs underground. It immediately rages over a small dam. The water is the most amazing color of aqua blue, and the swirls and foam are stunning.
The sides of the San Marcos river are full of small beaches and people enjoying the water - which is 72 degrees year round. I am so lucky to not only have seen this bit of nature's beauty, but to photograph it from high above. I've put these 3 into a set, but they are available individually upon request.
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Nautical, Abstract, Dark, Ocean, Travel
- Color(s): Navy, Turquoise, White, Dark Blue
- Room Recommendations: Living Room, Bedroom, Study, Office
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.