There's a story behind this print. I spotted this engraving when passing through Amsterdam, New York, on our way home to visit family. The building used to be the city's public library, which is "Open to All." I remembered it our entire trip and on our return trip my (very accommodating and patient) husband drove three extra blocks down one-way streets (at the start of a 6 hour drive, no less) so I could jump out the car, dash across traffic, and capture it. To me, it has SO many uses and meanings. It's a friendly welcome into a loving home, it's equality, it's friendship. I love the words and the gorgeous architecture. We're moving soon, and I think this will hang in a place of honor right by my front door in the foyer.
• PRINTS: Created on premium, archival luster-finish paper (not glossy). Standard, easy-to-frame sizes. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINTS: Arrive ready to frame, pre-mounted with an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing. Ready to pop into a frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required: Matted 5x7 fits 8x10 frame | Matted 8x10 fits 11x14 frame | Matted 11x14 fits 16x20 frame | Matted 16x20 fits 20x24 frame.
• READY TO HANG CANVAS: Archival canvas print is professionally wrapped around 3/4" or 1.5" deep wooden stretcher frame with pre-installed hanging wire. 3/4" canvas wraps have an open back, 1.5" have a solid back.
• READY TO HANG PLAQUES: Archival luster-finish print is heat mounted to 3/8” deep wood substrate with white beveled edge (black available by request) and keyhole hanger. Finished with a matte, non-glare protective coating.
• WOOD SIGNS: Image is printed directly onto premium laminated baltic birch plywood with a textured, rustic finish. 1/4" exposed beveled edge and keyhole hanger. No two the same, due to the unique characteristics of the wood. Solid, not planked.
View images of products here
Canvas, plaques & wood signs ship to US addresses only, please.