Austria - Innsbruck Fountain
Unit price per
On our most recent European trip I fully expected to fall in love with Florence and Venice. Innsbruck was just a stopover. But hold the phone!! As soon as we got there I fell in love with the architecture, the colors, the ALPS. So we adjusted our schedule to stay an extra day.
One of my finds was this lovely old fountain. They're all over European cities; just waiting for you to sit awhile or fill your water bottle. I love this for a modern or industrial bathroom, kitchen or dining room.
- Where: Innsbruck, Austria
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Travel, Rustic, Contemporary, European
- Color(s): Cream, Cool, Brown, Gray
- Room Recommendations: Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Dining Room
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days in sturdy, waterproof packaging.
• 16x20" prints are gently rolled between sheets of archival tissue and shipped in a sturdy tube mailer.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
International shipping unavailable at this time due to Covid-related delivery issues & delays.