Blue Pitcher Pump | Texas Stockyards
When people visit us here in Texas, a visit to the historic Stockyards in Fort Worth is a must-do. From the daily cattle drive, to the rodeo, the great food & shops. Gotta do it!
This always-running vintage pitcher pump-turned-fountain sits along the street. I absolutely love how it's black...but not really. With a little grit and tint, it's more of a gray/blue/black that's perfect for a rustic bathroom or laundry room.
- Where: Fort Worth Stockyards, Texas
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Industrial, Farmhouse, Water, Artistic, Rustic
- Color(s): Blue, Grey
- Room Recommendations: Bathroom, Laundry Room, Hall, Entryway, Barn
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
5 stars review from Gwen
5 stars review from Malissa
5 stars review from Shelley
Beautiful print - love it! Thank you!
Beautiful photo. Her work is great!
I ordered three pictures featuring water and had them made up as plaques for my powder room. I couldn’t be more pleased with how they turned out. Lisa Russo did an awesome job. The pictures are perfect! The packaging was amazingly protective. Proper packaging prevented any accidental scratches as well as any shipping damage. Love her artwork!
Beautiful coloring. Went to the website and bought more
Love the picture!! Great service