This photograph of weathered driftwood features a calming blend of beach, coastal, and nautical minimalist design in soothing grey tones. Photographed on the gulf coast in Florida, this photograph is designed to evoke a sense of tranquility and serenity in any space.
** As seen on Sheila Zeller Interiors ***
My passion is photographing old things, so when I happened upon this gorgeous driftwood log on the shoreline, how could I resist? I love the way the natural colors flow - from the browns to the blues and greys.
- Where: Rosemary Beach, Florida
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Beach, Travel, Chic, Muted, Landscape, Nautical
- Color(s): Blue, Gray, Sand, White, Pale
- Room Recommendations: Bedroom, Living Room, Entryway, Hall, Bathroom
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
Beautiful dreamy photography! We love her work
Better in person! Love this and cant wait to hang it up!! Thanks again!!
Star Rating Only-No Text