Sacandaga Lake Ripples
Unit price per
I'm an Adirondack girl: I grew up on Sacandaga Lake, as both sets of grandparents had camps. Now one of the camps belongs to my parents and it's one of our happiest places on earth. Staring at the gentle rippes, the sunset, the dappled light...reminds me of summer swimming, s'mores, sleeping bags, and stories around the campfire.
- Where: Sacandaga Lake, Upstate New York
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Lake, Water, Modern, Colorful, Beach
- Color(s): Navy, Blue, Yellow, Golden
- Room Recommendations: Cabin, Lake House, Living Room, Entryway
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days in sturdy, waterproof packaging.
• 16x20" prints are gently rolled between sheets of archival tissue and shipped in a sturdy tube mailer.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
International shipping unavailable at this time due to Covid-related delivery issues & delays.
Great quality. Perfect for what I was looking for.