Madison Ohio 1882 Train Depot
We lived in Erie, Pennsylvania during Aidan's middle school years, which memory has turned into snow-snow-travel baseball-cold travel baseball-FALL!-snow. Travel baseball was all-encompassing weekends of waking up at 6 a.m. to drive somewhere (usually Ohio) for an 8 a.m. game, sitting for 6 hours until our next game, wash, rinse, repeat.
I did find some lovely old things to photograph during our travels. I'd love to go back now, baseball-free, to explore and shoot.
One gem I discovered was this Madison, Ohio Railroad Freight station, built in 1882. A popular historic building, it has its own Facebook page and website. Sadly, it was torn down in 2016. Yet another reminder of how important it is to capture the past when we can.
- Where: Madison, Ohio
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Vintage, Historic, Country, Western, Farmhouse
- Color(s): Red, Brown, Green, Grey, White
- Room Recommendations: Office, Study, Living Room, Kitchen
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.