When wandering the historic gardens of Yaddo in Saratoga Springs, I was moved by this poem inscribed on a beautiful sun dial on the property. It is an adaptation of a poem by the founding couple's friend Henry Van Dyke. Considering the sad history of the family, I found it very poignant.
I envision this print with a wide white mat and silver frame, hung in a foyer, entry or bedroom. I think it would be perfect as a wedding gift or anniversary gift.
- Where: Yaddo Gardens, Saratoga Springs New York
- Orientation: Vertical
- Perfect Gift For: Wedding, Anniversary, Engagement
- Style: Quote, Antique, Rustic
- Color(s): Green, Cream, Olive
- Room Recommendations: Foyer, Entryway, Bedroom, Living Room
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
5 stars review from Sunshine
I love my canvas print! It looks just like the online photo! It was packaged up really well, and arrived quickly. And the quality of the canvas print is outstanding. Beautifully done. Well worth it. Thank you!!
Lisa was such a pleasure to work with. Outstanding custom sized canvases, arrived perfectly!
Love this piece, can't wait to frame and hang it! Will order again from this shop!!
Star Rating Only-No Text
nice print! thank you!