Scotland - Glencoe Highland Cow
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
Sooo..my husband runs in Ironman races and last Fall he said "How about Scotland in July?" Ummm...I *immediately* started dreaming of Highland Cows. Seriously, could they be any more adorable? That hair! My Aunt had one many years ago - his name was Harry (because of course it was!).
After Vic's race, we spent 4 days driving through the Highlands. Words cannot express the beauty. Wow. And this wee fellow? I found him in a field (with some friends) on the side of a mountain. I asked Vic if we could bring him home...alas, he would not fit in the car.
A friendly note: This is my image. It's not a stock image downloaded from a freebie site and you won't find it offered by anyone else. :)
- Where: Glencoe, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Animals, Cow, Travel, Europe, Nature, Wildlife
- Color(s): Green, Yellow-Green, Brown, Tan, Red Brown, Forrest Green
- Room Recommendations: Nursery, Entryway, Living Room, Office, Bedroom
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
I couldn't be happier with this picture!!! It's exactly what I was looking for!!!!