Country Kitchen | Set of 3
Unit price per
This perfectly curated rustic kitchen wall art set includes my antique colander, wooden spoons and vintage Deer Creek Ice Cream photographs. All three feature warm, neutral brown shades perfect for a rustic, country or farmhouse kitchen. Or a modern kitchen that needs a bit of vintage charm.
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Rustic, Country, Farmhouse, Vintage
- Color(s): Brown, Beige, Tan, Cream
- Room Recommendations: Kitchen, Dining Room
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days in sturdy, waterproof packaging.
• 16x20" prints are gently rolled between sheets of archival tissue and shipped in a sturdy tube mailer.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
International shipping unavailable at this time due to Covid-related delivery issues & delays.
Love my new prints! They were the perfect addition to the wall in my kitchen.
5 stars review from Laura
Beautiful Lisa Russo Rustic Farmhouse Wall Art set of 3 (had 18x22frames, ordered 11x14photos). Look amazing, beyond expectations! Thank you Lisa. (Wish I could figure out how to send a photo.)
5 stars review from Amy
This review has no content.
It arrived JUST in time thanks to the quick work of the store owner & I'm SO grateful!
Review has no content.
They are beautiful prints and look great in my kitchen. I just need to figure out how to decrease the glare on the frames I purchased, so I can see the prints better.