England - York - St. Helen Stonegate Church Door
Unit price per
Welcome guests to your home with wall art that will transform your living room with its gothic, vintage charm. I photographed this gorgeous, ornate door in York, England. The St. Helen Stonegate Church is though to have been founded in the 8th century.
Available as a print, matted print or canvas, it is a conversation piece that will make you feel like you're stepping into the past.
- Where: Stonegate, York, England
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Vintage, Industrial, Gothic, Antique
- Color(s): Brown, Beige, Black
- Room Recommendations: Living Room, Dining Room, Foyer
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days in sturdy, waterproof packaging.
• 16x20" prints are gently rolled between sheets of archival tissue and shipped in a sturdy tube mailer.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
International shipping unavailable at this time due to Covid-related delivery issues & delays.