Italy - Venice - Chiesa dei Gesuati
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
Experience Venice's gorgeous architectural beauty with this stunning Dominican church that first opened in 1743. Featuring the exceptional detail and bleached stone of the Chiesa dei Gesuati (Saint Mary of the Rosary), this print or canvas presents one of Venice Italy's most iconic churches. Perfect for remembering your Italian travels or adding splendor to your home.
- Where: Venice, Italy
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Travel, Europe, Venice, City, Nautical
- Color(s): White, Blue, Grey
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Living Room, Hall, Bedroom
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.