Scotland - Edinburgh Cityscape
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
After Vic's ironman race (yes, I take photographs & he does crazy athletic things) we spent a couple days walking around Edinburgh, which is such a wonderful old city. I took this from way up on top of Edinburgh Castle, which towers over the city.
I always love the city images that almost look miniaturized, so I shot this with a wide aperture so only the foreground is in focus. Then a quick edit in neutral beige tones for an old-time urban finish.
- Where: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Landscape, Travel, City, Urban, Miniaturized, European
- Color(s): Cream, Yellow, Green, Blue, Faded
- Room Recommendations: Office, Living Room, Entryway, Bedroom
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.