New York City - Dalehead Arch Bridge
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
Another one of Central Park's beautiful bridges that began construction in 1860 and completed in 1862. The Dalehead Arch is made of sandstone block with a brownstone ring moulding. It carries West Drive over the Bridle Path in the park. Photographed in Autumn, it creates a peaceful landscape under the canopy of huge Poplar and Elm trees that line the park.
- Where: Central Park, New York City
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Nature, Landscape, City, Travel
- Color(s): Green, Yellow, Cream, Brown
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Office, Dining Room, Living Room
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.