New York City - Stone Diamonds
Unit price per
I have to admit a bit of an obsession with Central Park. The history, the amazing stories behind the buildings, the carvings. I love to hang prints like this on their own on walls that need a bit of visual interest - like a dining room or entryway - and also use them as 'filler' art within larger wall galleries of family portraits. They work well to break up the space without detracting.
- Where: Central Park, New York City
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Artistic, Geometric, Travel, City, Industrial
- Color(s): White, Cream, Off-White, Beige
- Room Recommendations: Hall, Entryway, Dining Room, Living Room
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days in sturdy, waterproof packaging.
• 16x20" prints are gently rolled between sheets of archival tissue and shipped in a sturdy tube mailer.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
International shipping unavailable at this time due to Covid-related delivery issues & delays.