Arkansas - Hot Springs Ohio Club
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
This infamous spot opened in 1905 and is considered Arkansas' oldest continually-operating bar. Over the years it was a popular spot for gangsters like Al Capone, Lucky Luciano and Bugsy Siegel. During prohibition it became a "cigar bar," with the real fun behind hidden walls. Baseball players like Babe Ruth also frequented it.
We had lunch (and cocktails) there and it's really a fascinating place - the old bar is magnificent! You can read more about it here: Encyclopedia of Arkansas. I - of course - had to take a picture of the really cool sign out front. I love it for a kitchen, office or home bar.
- Where: Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Retro, Vintage, Speakeasy, Steampunk, Boho
- Color(s): Red, Beige, Gold
- Room Recommendations: Bar, Game Room, Kitchen, Office
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
The photo arrived perfectly packaged and on time. Very accommodating seller! Would absolutely purchase again. Quality is outstanding.