Arkansas | Hot Springs Superior Baths
I don't even want to TELL you what went into getting this shot, but here we are. See that tree at the top? It's fantastic and I LOVE how it frames the soft green architecture...but it hangs so low it was right in my darned way. And I - of course - had to get the full "Superior Baths," which I love so very much for (where else) over the tub.
I basically had to sit in the middle of the street in order to be under the tree and far back enough that I was shooting straight at the building and not up at it. And - if you've ever been to Hot Springs - the main drag is busy. Very busy. So I enlisted Vic to watch the red light at the end of the street, I would run out, sit and take the shot, then run back to the sidewalk when the cars came. Good times. But worth it, I think!
- Where: Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Architecture, Antique, Victorian, Vintage, Industrial
- Color(s): Green, Teal, Ivory, White, Black
- Room Recommendations: Bathroom
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
This review has no content.
Perfect as usual ! Ty, Sandy