Unit price per
This photograph of weathered driftwood features a calming blend of beach, coastal, and nautical minimalist design in soothing grey tones. Photographed on the gulf coast in Florida, this photograph is designed to evoke a sense of tranquility and serenity in any space.
** As seen on Sheila Zeller Interiors ***
My passion is photographing old things, so when I happened upon this gorgeous driftwood log on the shoreline, how could I resist? I love the way the natural colors flow - from the browns to the blues and greys.
- Where: Rosemary Beach, Florida
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Beach, Travel, Chic, Muted, Landscape, Nautical
- Color(s): Blue, Gray, Sand, White, Pale
- Room Recommendations: Bedroom, Living Room, Entryway, Hall, Bathroom
Available in a discounted set of 3 here and here.
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days in sturdy, waterproof packaging.
• 16x20" prints are gently rolled between sheets of archival tissue and shipped in a sturdy tube mailer.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
International shipping unavailable at this time due to Covid-related delivery issues & delays.
Beautiful dreamy photography! We love her work
Better in person! Love this and cant wait to hang it up!! Thanks again!!
Star Rating Only-No Text