Add a charming rustic touch to your wall with this print featuring a classic Aermotor Windmill photographed in Grapevine, Texas. Perfect for the living room, office or kitchen, this piece will add a peaceful country look to your home.
- Where: Grapevine, Texas
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Vintage, Rustic, Country, Farmhouse
- Color(s): Gray, Beige, White, Brown
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Hall, Office, Study, Kitchen, Living Room
Available in a discounted set of 3 here.
Available in a discounted set of 4 here.
Available in a discounted set of 6 here.
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
5 stars review from Stephanie
5 stars review from Laura
Love this matted photo. It's perfect!
I love this canvas! It was exactly what I was expecting and hangs perfectly above the loveseat in my living room. It arrived promptly and was carefully packaged. Lisa does beautiful work!
I love this photo, worked perfectly in the project that I was working on. I re-purposed a window out of our barn, and this turned out amazing.
5 stars review from Jamie
Love her work. I've ordered from her three times and would definitely recommend. The prints are high quality and look great. They are always packaged extremely well and are shipped very quickly. I'm a very satisfied customer.
Gorgeous print, the colored option is just enough to stand out on a white wall while still being monochrome enough to give a black-and-white vintage look!