1950s Cadillac Headlamp
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
Barns aren't the only things that get more interesting as they age. I love vintage cars. The lines, the details, the headlamps. Just so very cool.
When a portrait client asked me to photograph their 1950s vintage Cadillac I jumped at the chance and my images from that shoot have always remained steadfastly popular.
I love this image in a man cave, industrial style living room, dorm, office, you name it!
- Where: Marietta, Georgia
- Perfect Gift For: Dad, Husband
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Car, Masculine, Dark, Industrial
- Color(s): Black, White, Gray
- Room Recommendations: Man Cave, Garage, Living Room, Office, Study, Guest Room, Bedroom
Also available in a set of 4 here.
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.