Padre Island Waves
No matter where we live, we feel the pull of the sea - and Texas is no exception! This Spring we visited Padre Island near Corpus Christi on the Gulf of Mexico. Our first few days were stormy, which resulted in this on our last day: Roiling waves, clouds in the distance and a soft, glowy, peaceful beach landscape.
Note that this piece has been enhanced with gentle textures that complement the moody, soft feel. You can see the finish more clearly by clicking the zoom magnifying glass on the first image.
- Where: Padre Island, Texas
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Travel, Landscape, Nautical, Beach, Ocean
- Color(s): Gray, Brown, Sand, Muted, Soft
- Room Recommendations: Bathroom, Bedroom, Hall, Entryway, Dining Room, Living Room
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.