Italy | Venice Canal
It's funny how you never imagine you'll be able to visit a place; then the opportunity arises (thank you Vic and your triathlons) and it is all you ever dreamed of and more.
It's obvious my passion is old architecture. In the states, that typically manifests itself in old barns. In Venice you are surrounded by ancient buildings...on all sides, down every alley, across every bridge. It's simply magical.
- Where: Venice, Italy
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Travel, Europe, Venice, City, Nautical
- Color(s): Blue, Cream, Beige, Brown, Green
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Living Room, Hall, Bedroom
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.