Three Red Barns
Unit price per
This set of barns sits - literally - around the corner from my parents' house. I've passed them every time I go on a photo drive but they were always too hard to see with the 10 foot high cornfield in the front. But wait! When we visited this January - no corn! And a fresh coat of red paint. Kismet, baby!
I love the red against the burnt yellow foreground and the pretty tree branches in the back. Nothing to distract from them, just a perfect rural landscape.
- Where: Charlton, New York
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Country, Farmhouse, Antique
- Color(s): Red, Brown, Tan, White
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days in sturdy, waterproof packaging.
• 16x20" prints are gently rolled between sheets of archival tissue and shipped in a sturdy tube mailer.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
International shipping unavailable at this time due to Covid-related delivery issues & delays.
Oh my gosh, wow! I was a little hesitant at the price but then read other comments on the quality so I went for it and I'm so glad I did! The quality is exceptional! My husband is picky with prints and is impressed as well. Also, the shipping was super fast and very well packaged. Thank you!
Stars Only - No Text