New York City | Dalehead Arch Bridge
Another one of Central Park's beautiful bridges that began construction in 1860 and completed in 1862. The Dalehead Arch is made of sandstone block with a brownstone ring moulding. It carries West Drive over the Bridle Path in the park. Photographed in Autumn, it creates a peaceful landscape under the canopy of huge Poplar and Elm trees that line the park.
- Where: Central Park, New York City
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Nature, Landscape, City, Travel
- Color(s): Green, Yellow, Cream, Brown
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Office, Dining Room, Living Room
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.