SALE | New York City | Pine Bank Arch
According to the official website of New York City's Central Park, "The misnamed Pine Bank Arch is more accurately a bridge, with its 80-foot span carrying pedestrians over the bridle path 11 feet below. It’s one of five of the original seven cast-iron bridges remaining in Central Park."
To me, it is just...beautiful. With its ornate cast iron railings and gentle curves, it's nothing short of art.
- Where: Central Park, New York City
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Travel, City, Nature, Rustic
- Color(s): Cream, Beige, Grey, Black
- Room Recommendations: Office, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom
Available in a discounted set of 3 here.
Available in a discounted set of 6 here.
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
Absolutely beautiful photographs. They shipped and arrived very quickly. Love how they look in my half bath.
5 stars review from Alison
These prints are absolutely gorgeous! Shipping was fast and the products were securely packaged. She even included some freebies. I am beyond pleased with this purchase and can't wait to find the perfect frames to accent my bedroom wall. Thank you!
Review has no content.