Since we live in Texas now, home of the famous Bluebonnets, I HAD to go in search of them. A bit of internet research looking for places with tons...led us to the shore of Lake Grapevine.
After photographing this lovely blossom in macro, I decided it looked like a watercolor painting - to finish it off properly, I edited it with a painterly touch, adding tones and textures to enhance the effect.
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Shabby Chic, Cottage Chic, Floral
- Color(s): Lilac, Lavender, Blue, Green
- Room Recommendations: Bedroom, Dining Room, Bathroom, Nursery
Available in a discounted set of 4 here.
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
I love the picture so much.
5 stars review from sharon
Love her work and was very impressed with how quickly my order got processed and delivered!
this is beautiful, great seller! thanks!!