Scotland | Glenlivet 1974 Whiskey Barrel
Photographed at the Edradour Distillery in Pitlochry, Scotland. We visited a few distilleries...this one was *by far* our favorite. Did you know that distilleries store whiskey for each other? (who knew!). We were able to walk through the storehouses and found this gem. I wonder how much is left after all those years of the Angels taking their share?
- Where: Pitlochry, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Rustic, Vintage, Antique, Travel, European
- Color(s): Brown, White, Tan
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Bar, Office, Kitchen, Cafe, Dining Room, Game Room
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
This review has no content.
Love it! A great addition to our game room! Thank you!
Perfect addition to our little den. Fits right in with a few other whiskey and wine themed items we have.
A beautiful photo that I can't wait to get framed and hung in my bar
The seller was awesome to work with, was quick to answer questions and shipped fast. I'll be a return customer.