Scotland | Telford's Bridge Dunkeld
Opened in 1809 (engraved on the side!), this bridge over the River Tay was designed by engineer Thomas Telford next to the town of Dunkeld.
This is my *favorite* of the bridges I photographed in Scotland, and I have a large canvas of it hanging in my bedroom. It's just the perfect mix of historic architecture Scotland beauty.
- Where: Dunkeld, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Travel, Industrial, Rustic, Scotland
- Color(s): Grey, Beige, Green, White, Navy
- Room Recommendations: Bedroom, Entryway, Study, Office, Dining Room
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.