Scotland - Telford's Bridge Dunkeld
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
Opened in 1809 (engraved on the side!), this bridge over the River Tay was designed by engineer Thomas Telford next to the town of Dunkeld.
This is my *favorite* of the bridges I photographed in Scotland, and I have a large canvas of it hanging in my bedroom. It's just the perfect mix of historic architecture Scotland beauty.
- Where: Dunkeld, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Travel, Industrial, Rustic, Scotland
- Color(s): Grey, Beige, Green, White, Navy
- Room Recommendations: Bedroom, Entryway, Study, Office, Dining Room
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
Stars Only - No Text