Opened in 1809 (engraved on the side!), this bridge over the River Tay was designed by engineer Thomas Telford next to the town of Dunkeld.
This is my *favorite* of the bridges I photographed in Scotland, and I have a large canvas of it hanging in my bedroom. It's just the perfect mix of historic architecture Scotland beauty.
• PRINTS: Created on premium, archival luster-finish paper (not glossy). Standard, easy-to-frame sizes. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINTS: Arrive ready to frame, pre-mounted with an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing. Ready to pop into a frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required: Matted 5x7 fits 8x10 frame | Matted 8x10 fits 11x14 frame | Matted 11x14 fits 16x20 frame | Matted 16x20 fits 20x24 frame.
• READY TO HANG CANVAS: Archival canvas print is professionally wrapped around 1.5" deep wooden stretcher frame with pre-installed hanging wire.
• READY TO HANG PLAQUES: Archival luster-finish print is heat mounted to 3/8” deep wood substrate with white beveled edge (black available by request) and keyhole hanger. Finished with a matte, non-glare protective coating.
• WOOD SIGNS: Image is printed directly onto premium laminated baltic birch plywood with a textured, rustic finish. 1/4" exposed beveled edge and keyhole hanger. No two the same, due to the unique characteristics of the wood. Solid, not planked.
View images of products here
Canvas, plaques & wood signs ship to US addresses only, please.