Scotland | Eilean Donan Castle Loch Duich
So what's older than barns? CASTLES. When I planned our driving tour of Scotland, it will come as no surprise that we basically jumped from one castle to the next. Architecture, OLD, stone, all of the things I love. The Eilean Donan castle sits on an island at the crux of three lochs. Built in the mid 13th century, it's one of the most iconic images of the Scottish Highlands.
- Where: Loch Duich, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Travel, Landscape, European, Old, Architecture, Rustic
- Color(s): White, Green, Grass Green, Ocean Blue, Blue, Grey
- Room Recommendations: Office, Entryway, Bedroom, Study
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.