Scotland | Highland Cow Photographed in Glencoe Wall
Sooo..my husband runs in Ironman races and last Fall he said "How about Scotland in July?" Ummm...I *immediately* started dreaming of Highland Cows. Seriously, could they be any more adorable? That hair! My Aunt had one many years ago - his name was Harry (because of course it was!).
After Vic's race, we spent 4 days driving through the Highlands. Words cannot express the beauty. Wow. And this wee fellow? I found him in a field (with some friends) on the side of a mountain. I asked Vic if we could bring him home...alas, he would not fit in the car.
A friendly note: This is my image. It's not a stock image downloaded from a freebie site and you won't find it offered by anyone else. :)
- Where: Glencoe, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Animals, Cow, Travel, Europe, Nature, Wildlife
- Color(s): Green, Yellow-Green, Brown, Tan, Red Brown, Forrest Green
- Room Recommendations: Nursery, Entryway, Living Room, Office, Bedroom
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
I couldn't be happier with this picture!!! It's exactly what I was looking for!!!!