Scotland - Edinburgh Red Telephone Booth
Unit price per
If you'd like an alternate color choice (black and white, sepia) please mention it in the special instructions at checkout.
Photograph of one of the United Kingdom's iconic red telephone booths, photographed in Scotland. The gray building behind it? None other than the famous Edinburgh Castle.
- Where: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Travel, City, Europe, Rustic
- Color(s): Red, White, Gold, Black, Grey
- Room Recommendations: Office, Study, Playroom, Bedroom
Available in a discounted set of 4 here.
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• PRINTS WITH MAT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.