What can I say about driving all over Scotland? Terrifying. Left side of the road, narrow, no shoulders, many (many) curves. Vic at the wheel. Need I say more?
But THIS made it all worth it. Are you kidding me with this beauty? I found out later that this mountain range in the Glencoe highlands has often been selected as the most beautiful and scenic in all of Scotland (pat on the back to me for insisting we stop). Magical place, truly. If you ever get the chance to go...do it. But maybe take a tour bus. ;)
• PRINTS: Created on premium, archival luster-finish paper (not glossy). Standard, easy-to-frame sizes. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINTS: Arrive ready to frame, pre-mounted with an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing. Ready to pop into a frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required: Matted 5x7 fits 8x10 frame | Matted 8x10 fits 11x14 frame | Matted 11x14 fits 16x20 frame | Matted 16x20 fits 20x24 frame.
• READY TO HANG CANVAS: Archival canvas print is professionally wrapped around 3/4" or 1.5" deep wooden stretcher frame with pre-installed hanging wire. 3/4" canvas wraps have an open back, 1.5" have a solid back.
• READY TO HANG PLAQUES: Archival luster-finish print is heat mounted to 3/8” deep wood substrate with white beveled edge (black available by request) and keyhole hanger. Finished with a matte, non-glare protective coating.
• WOOD SIGNS: Image is printed directly onto premium laminated baltic birch plywood with a textured, rustic finish. 1/4" exposed beveled edge and keyhole hanger. No two the same, due to the unique characteristics of the wood. Solid, not planked.
View images of products here
Canvas, plaques & wood signs ship to US addresses only, please.