Scotland | The Three Sisters Mountains, Glencoe
What can I say about driving all over Scotland? Terrifying. Left side of the road, narrow, no shoulders, many (many) curves. Vic at the wheel. Need I say more?
But THIS made it all worth it. Are you kidding me with this beauty? I found out later that this mountain range in the Glencoe highlands has often been selected as the most beautiful and scenic in all of Scotland (pat on the back to me for insisting we stop). Magical place, truly. If you ever get the chance to go...do it. But maybe take a tour bus. ;)
- Where: Glencoe, Scotland
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Style: Landscape, Nature, Travel, Scotland
- Color(s): Green, Yellow-Green, Blue, White, Grey
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Office, Bedroom, Study
• PRINT: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINT: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAP: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
Since retirement, my husband and I have traveled a bit. We have seen some amazingly beautiful locations and can say that The Three Sisters in Scotland was the only place that literally took our breath away. Our photos did not do it justice. This photo on canvas allows us to relive that breathtaking moment. Thank you for the memories.
Absolutely beautiful! We love it! Thank you!!
Everything went great shipping and tracking was right on time. The picture itself is beautiful reminds me of the real thing. Having been to Scotland and seen the three sisters live this is a close second. I don’t think any picture can really capture it but yours are the closest I’ve seen. Beautiful work. I couldn’t be more pleased with it.