Fall Forward | Art Prints Set of 4
I spent my childhood in Upstate New York. I spent part of my adulthood in Erie, Pennsylvania. Now we live in Texas. I do *not* miss the snow, but you know what I do miss? THIS. THIS is what I miss. Beautiful, glorious fall trees. The browns and reds and oranges. The smell of a big pile of leaves, knowing new SCHOOL SUPPLIES are coming (wait, that's another story...).
Anyway, since I can't live there, I enjoy it through my photographs. Here are 4 of my favorites in vertical format.
- Orientation: Vertical
- Style: Autumn, Fall, Season, Bright
- Color(s): Orange, Red, Warm Brown, Green
- Room Recommendations: Entryway, Living Room, Hall, Office
• PRINTS: Unframed, created using professional art photography paper with a soft luster (not glossy) finish for rich color tones. Smaller sizes ship flat, larger sizes may ship rolled in a tube for safe delivery. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINTS: Prints are pre-mounted to an archival, 4-ply soft white Canson mat with backing board, ready to pop into a standard-size frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required.
• CANVAS WRAPS: Ready to hang, archival textured canvas print is neatly wrapped around a 1.25" deep wood stretcher frame with an open back and pre-installed sawtooth hanger for easy display.
• Prints & matted prints ship in 1-2 business days.
• Canvas wraps ship in 3-4 business days.
• Tracking is sent to you via email when your order is on the way.
Beautiful photos!! Great quality and fast shipping. I'm a repeat customer and will continue to purchase from Lisa:)
5 stars review from Tina
Lisa's photography is of highest quality! Her work is beautiful & looks amazing on our wall!
5 stars review from Nicole
These pictures are just beautiful! Perfect for my bedroom.
I ordered several sets of prints from Lisa Russo including this one and all of them are absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be more thrilled with my purchase.
This review has no content.
Fast shipping, beautiful pictures! Can't wait to get them framed and hung!!! Thank you so much!!!!