I'm always searching for interesting, old, vintage places and things to photograph and turn into rustic wall decor. So how lucky am I to have friends who live in a renovated 100+ year old library? I photographed the front of the building last summer when the trees were full of leaves, keeping away any sun spots. I adore the old red brick and cracked old stone letters.
This library photograph would be the perfect gift for any book lover: friend, teacher, or child. It would look fantastic in a library, den, office, study or bedroom. Or as a thank you gift for your favorite librarian!
PLAQUES: Ready to hang alternative to framing! Print is heat mounted to 3/8” deep wood substrate with white beveled edge (black also available by request). Matte, non-glare protective coating. Keyhole hanger. Great for gift-giving
• PRINTS: Created on premium, archival luster-finish paper (not glossy). Standard, easy-to-frame sizes. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINTS: Arrive ready to frame, pre-mounted with an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing. Ready to pop into a frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required: Matted 5x7 fits 8x10 frame | Matted 8x10 fits 11x14 frame | Matted 11x14 fits 16x20 frame | Matted 16x20 fits 20x24 frame.
• READY TO HANG CANVAS: Archival canvas print is professionally wrapped around 3/4" or 1.5" deep wooden stretcher frame with pre-installed hanging wire. 3/4" canvas wraps have an open back, 1.5" have a solid back.
• READY TO HANG PLAQUES: Archival luster-finish print is heat mounted to 3/8” deep wood substrate with white beveled edge (black available by request) and keyhole hanger. Finished with a matte, non-glare protective coating.
• WOOD SIGNS: Image is printed directly onto premium laminated baltic birch plywood with a textured, rustic finish. 1/4" exposed beveled edge and keyhole hanger. No two the same, due to the unique characteristics of the wood. Solid, not planked.
View images of products here
Canvas, plaques & wood signs ship to US addresses only, please.