We lived in Erie, Pennsylvania during Aidan's middle school years, which memory has turned into snow-snow-travel baseball-cold travel baseball-FALL!-snow. Travel baseball was all-encompassing weekends of waking up at 6 a.m. to drive somewhere (usually Ohio) for an 8 a.m. game, sitting for 6 hours until our next game, wash, rinse, repeat.
I did find some lovely old things to photograph during our travels. I'd love to go back now, baseball-free, to explore and shoot.
One gem I discovered was this Madison, Ohio Railroad Freight station, built in 1882. A popular historic building, it has its own Facebook page and website. Sadly, it was torn down in 2016. Yet another reminder of how important it is to capture the past when we can.
• PRINTS: Created on premium, archival luster-finish paper (not glossy). Standard, easy-to-frame sizes. Framing required.
• MATTED PRINTS: Arrive ready to frame, pre-mounted with an archival, 4-ply white mat with backing. Ready to pop into a frame. Great gift presentation! Framing required: Matted 5x7 fits 8x10 frame | Matted 8x10 fits 11x14 frame | Matted 11x14 fits 16x20 frame | Matted 16x20 fits 20x24 frame.
• READY TO HANG CANVAS: Archival canvas print is professionally wrapped around 3/4" or 1.5" deep wooden stretcher frame with pre-installed hanging wire. 3/4" canvas wraps have an open back, 1.5" have a solid back.
• READY TO HANG PLAQUES: Archival luster-finish print is heat mounted to 3/8” deep wood substrate with white beveled edge (black available by request) and keyhole hanger. Finished with a matte, non-glare protective coating.
• WOOD SIGNS: Image is printed directly onto premium laminated baltic birch plywood with a textured, rustic finish. 1/4" exposed beveled edge and keyhole hanger. No two the same, due to the unique characteristics of the wood. Solid, not planked.
View images of products here
Canvas, plaques & wood signs ship to US addresses only, please.